For more information or to contract a production, contact Deirdre Thompson at Winsome Creative via email: email@example.com or by phone: (612) 382-3883.
Toast or roast with a delightful tailor-made song, skit, or poem. Commemorate special persons, achievements, or events. Maureen personalizes just the right presentation with witty storytelling and catchy tunes.
Let Maureen write to entertain your next corporate gathering. She’ll incorporate key names and subjects to create the most memorable toast or roast. She’ll set it to music. She can also engage and direct live performers or have it recorded for playback, according to your specific needs.
It was my pleasure to work with Maureen on two high-profile events we held at the University of St. Thomas Law School. From start to finish Maureen was a consummate professional with an eye on every detail. She produced two outstanding shows which included writing songs and skits specific to our audience that were very funny and highly entertaining. She hired and directed excellent singers who effortlessly got our message across through song and performance. I would absolutely work with Maureen again.
– Angela Dzik, Event Planner, University of St. Thomas School of Law
Recent events include:
University of St. Thomas, Anderson Student Center, St. Paul, MN
- Wrote, produced and directed faculty and staff in a multimedia musical and dance sketch for the closing ceremony to celebrate a successful $500 million capital campaign
University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, MN
- Wrote, produced and directed professional performers in a custom musical program to celebrate the tenth anniversary of a law school.
- Wrote, directed and produced musical sketch comedy, performed by members of the Gilbert and Sullivan Very Light Opera Company, as dinner entertainment for national conference
The Consummate Cabaret
Sponsored by the Birmingham Bar Association, B&A Warehouse Stage, Birmingham, AL
- Wrote sketch comedy and lyrics for several songs in this musical revue, including a song for an Alabama Supreme Court Justice.
Various corporate firm Christmas parties and major events
- Wrote sketch comedy and lyrics for numerous such events
- Produced and directed hired performers as well as in house performers as desired by various clients